1. Surprisingly warm for being so lightweight.
2. Full zipper for maximum flexibility and heat management
3. Zippered outer pockets so my stuff doesn't fall out like the kangaroo pockets of my other hoodies.
4. Comfortable elastic cuffs with glove loops.
4. Typically wear Large, but got XL for looser fit, because I wanted to wear it on the outside of any clothes. Fits perfect.
5. Snow camo is cool looking and especially looks great in the snow.
I love my 2nd Gen wooby!! I do wish it had an elastic or stretchy gathered part maybe in the middle/back. Love how light it is but you can feel the warmth starting to hold after just a few minutes wearing it. Also would like to see a 2nd Gen or 3rd? As a pullover option not just full zipper. Or maybe a short zipper above the front hoodie hand pocket portion. I get compliments on mine. And have spotted others wearing a woobie. We're all like a secret club now. Hahahaha!!!💜💜💜💜
This Wooby Hoody is sooo comfortable and made well!
The sizing is so far off from standard American sizing. I wear a 2XL jacket but the 2xl Is like a medium is US sizes. I gave the 2xl jacket away as a gift and bought a 3XL. The 3XL is smaller than a standard 2XL. I made the 3XL work because I don't want to give it away and returning is a hassle. When I cross my arms the jacket feels like its going to tear in the back. They are really cool looking jackets but I have ordered woobies from a couple other companies and haven't ever had a sizing problem like this ever. If you order a jacket from these people go two sizes up and plan to diet to make it fit.
Love it. I live in Montana and unless it is 10 degrees or less this is my go to with just a tshirt.